Participatory Irrigation Management (सहभागिता सिंचाई प्रबंधन)

This program was started in 1997 as per the guidelines of Government of India. Under the program, operation and maintenance of different distribution systems of the completed irrigation schemes are to be handed over, in phases, to the Societies of the beneficiaries formed for the purpose. The Societies besides being responsible for operation and maintenance would also collect water charges and would pay 30 percent of such collections to the department and spend the remaining 70 percent on the operation and maintenance works of the canal system under their jurisdiction. The Canal Head Works and water supplies would be under the control of the department and it would also be responsible for major repairs and for providing any technical assistance required.

It is proposed to hand over the entire Calturable Command Area (CCA) Irrigeted by Major and Medium Irriation Schemes to the beneficiary. Water user's Association (WUAS) under participatiory Irrigation Management (PIM) Programme. In the 12th The year plan Period, To achieve the target necessary trainings are being given for motivation of the beneficiaris.

The Water Users' Association are given additional benefits under various programmes of Government of Indai and Government of Bihar, like Functional Grand, Trainings, Demonstrations under Command Area Development & Water Managemant Programme.


बिहार सरकार जल संसाधन विभाग  सहभागिता सिंचाई प्रबन्धन कार्यक्रम के अन्‍तर्गत जल उपयोगकर्ता संघ को 31.12.2016 तक अंतरित नहर प्रणाली की विवरणी (इकाई हेक्‍टेयर में)
क्रमांक वितरणी / शाखा नहर का नाम अंतरित कमांड क्षेत्र  परियोजना का नाम मुख्‍य अभियंता परिक्षेत्र अंतरण की तिथि
1 पालीगंज वितरणी 6600.00 सोन पटना 25.02.1997
2 अर.पी.चौनेल-3 1600.00 सोन पटना 30.11.2002
3 अर.पी.चौनेल-5 1400.00 सोन पटना 30.11.2002
4 मंझौली वितरणी 2000.00 सोन पटना 30.11.2002
5 खजुरी वितरणी 1000.00 सोन पटना 30.11.2002
6 आदमपुर वितरणी 1600.00 सोन पटना 08.06.2002
7 गारा चौबे शाखा नहर का खंड सं0-3 2130.00 सोन डिहरी 08.06.2002
8 गारा चौबे शाखा नहर का खंड सं0-6 1960.00 सोन डिहरी 08.06.2002
9 रघुनाथपुर वितरणी 2960.00 सोन डिहरी 08.06.2002
10 बदुपर वितरणी 1290.00 सोन डिहरी 08.06.2002
11 नारायणपुर वितरणी 1860.00 गंडक सिवान 13.06.2002
12 काजीपुर उप वितरणी 4350.00 गंडक सिवान 13.06.2002
13 गोड़सरा वितरणी 2831.00 सोन डिहरी 05.12.2005
14 लोकनाथपुर वितरणी 1807.00 सोन डिहरी 05.12.2005
15 गोगहरा वितरणी 1730.00 सोन डिहरी 05.12.2005
16 गारा चौबे शाखा नहर खंड-4(1) 1209.00 सोन डिहरी 05.12.2005
17 गारा चौबे शाखा नहर खंड-4(2) 1209.00 सोन डिहरी 05.12.2005
18 डुंगरी वितरणी 1558.00 सोन डिहरी 05.12.2005
19 कोइलवर वितरणी 13259.00 सोन डिहरी 05.12.2005
20 सकला वितरणी 10945.00 सोन डिहरी 05.12.2005
21 जैतपुर रजवाहा 5651.00 सोन डिहरी 05.12.2005
22 जयश्री रजवाहा 2766.00 सोन डिहरी 05.12.2005
23 कैथी वितरणी 3431.00 सोन डिहरी 05.12.2005
24 केशथ वितरणी-2 800.00 सोन डिहरी 05.12.2005
25 बांया समानान्‍तर नहर 1403.00 सोन डिहरी 05.12.2005
26 मौना वितरणी 5093.00 सोन डिहरी 05.12.2005
27 राजपुरा रजवाहा 9592.00 सोन डिहरी 05.12.2005
28 उनवास वितरणी 5027.00 गंगा पम्‍प नहर डिहरी 05.12.2005
29 खिरी वितरणी 5032.00 गंगा पम्‍प नहर डिहरी 05.12.2005
30 अतरौना वितरणी 5040.00 गंगा पम्‍प नहर डिहरी 05.12.2005
31 सोनपा वितरणी 1353.00 गंगा पम्‍प नहर डिहरी 05.12.2005
32 सुजातपुर वितरणी 485.00 गंगा पम्‍प नहर डिहरी 05.12.2005
33 डोरवा वितरणी 1356.00 सोन पटना 04.01.2007
34 फतेहपुर वितरणी 2600.00 सोन पटना 04.01.2007
35 गोल्‍डेनगंज वितरणी 2670.00 गंडक सिवान 04.01.2007
36 नैनी उप वितरणी 3149.00 गंडक सिवान 04.01.2007
37 मशरख वितरणी 4004.00 गंडक सिवान 04.01.2007
38 सीधी मोरी 50.00 गंडक सिवान 04.01.2007
39 पिपरा उप वितरणी 3149.00 गंडक सिवान 04.01.2007
40 छपरा उप वितरणी 1444.00 गंडक सिवान 04.01.2007
41 रधुनाथपुर उप वितरणी 2150.00 गंडक सिवान 04.01.2007
42 परसाही वितरणी-1 645.00 गंडक सिवान 04.01.2007
43 परसाही वितरणी-11 2946.00 गंडक सिवान 04.01.2007
44 भोपतपुर उप वितरणी 1640.00 गंडक सिवान 04.01.2007
45 धवही उप वितरणी 7564.00 गंडक सिवान 04.01.2007
46 जेटवलिया उप वितरणी 3760.00 गंडक सिवान 04.01.2007
47 कटैया वितरणी 1158.00 गंडक सिवान 29.08.2009
48 दुलारपुर ब्रांच नहर 4600.00 गंडक सिवान 20.06.2009
49 माधोपुर लघु नहर 910.00 गंडक सिवान 20.06.2009
50 हेमंतपुर लघु नहर 607.00 गंडक सिवान 20.06.2009
51 मिर्जापुर उप वितरणी 1873.00 गंडक सिवान 20.06.2009
52 राजपुर वितरणी एवं बरूआर उप वितरणी 5557.00 कोशी दरभंगा 03.05.2010
53 फतुहा वितरणी 3946.00 गंडक पूर्वी चम्‍पारण 27.08.2010

54

महुअरी उप वितरणी 1136.00 सोन रोहतास 06.11.2014
  योग:- 165885.00